Sunday, April 27, 2014

FCC Challenge #207- card two

Next card is for my sister:

Again, I paper pieced  (hand cut, not from a machine).  This one is square and I like how the bunny is tilted and his ear goes off the pink background.  I started with white card and added a bright pink layer to offset the pink on the bunny head.  The nose and ear centers are pink paper. His eyes,whiskers, mouth, and eyebrows are drawn on with a thin black pen.  Hippity Hoppity is stamped with black ink and stitches drawn on with pen.  A white gel pen dotted on the eyes brings him to life!


For the inside, I cut a scallop oval and a smaller regular oval using Spellbinders dies and the colors from the front.  "The Bunny is back in town" is stamped with black ink.  I also embossed two lines down each side of the inside (and top/bottom) to give the card a little texture.  I did this on a scoreboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment