Sunday, April 27, 2014

FCC Challenge #207- card three

The next card was for my Mother:



This is also paper pieced using patterns from a fun foam pattern CD I purchased from Paper Wishes..  I downloaded the patterns into my computer and printed each one on cardstock.  Then I cut them out to save for multiple use.  Itraced each pattern on the blank side of printed paper and then hand cut each piece.  I sponged around the edges to sharpen the images.  The eyes, nostrils, stitches and squiggles are hand drawn with a thin line black pen.  I cut the tabs off of three daisy brads and stuck them on the card using glue dots.


For the inside, I used a frame from a Cricut Cartridge making it 4 inches on real dial size.  The sentiment is stamped and the squiggles black thin line pen.  Another daisy pulls the front and back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment