Sunday, April 7, 2013

I'm on the mend and blogging again!

Hello there!

I am finally feeling better and attempted a card class.  It was rough, but it was nice getting the creative juices flowing.  I didn't finish some of the card projects, though, it felt like the class was moving very fast but it did jump start my mojo. So here are the cards that I did finish (sort of) and I am currently working on a shadow box for a benefit raffle for a friend who has breast cancer.  She is doing well and keeps a good attitude about  it which I think is the best thing about her.  She is always happy and smiling no matter what is going on.  She is my inspiration for getting well during my hiatus from paper-crafting.  This was a Stampin Up class.  I like that the colors match in everything.  Paper, ink, ribbon, and their stamps are so defined.

So, without further yapping, here are my most recent card projects!



Dress form  
I wasn't sure what kind of sentiment to put on this one so I left it blank.


Elephant with flower
The example was for a baby card but I left it blank to use my own sentiment and I think the white circle needs something to emphasize it.  Pink dots maybe or stitching...


Rose Birthday
I love these two colors together.  Sending this one to my Mom!


Thinking of you
The shape was a Stampin Up Sizzlet die but you could fussy cut it if you wanted.


Ferris Wheel
This stamp was so finely detailed and it stamped amazingly clear.  I, however, didn't do so good on the Celebrate.  There is a little overstamp there on the side.

Thanks for joining me and  I will post again soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment