Thursday, May 10, 2012

CARDS

     I almost forgot my Grandma for Mother's Day so I stayed up until 1:00AM this morning and made this card so I could get it out in the mail...WHEW!  I gotta get better organized or put some alerts on my phone or something...
     Started with a tan base card and punched the lacy scallops on the bottom.  Added the brocade to inside to set off the scallops and then rounded the corners.  Double punched the lacy scallops for the pink strip and added a voile bow recycled from a gift box.  One plain oval and one scallop oval frames the sentiment and a glittered butterfly finishes it off.  On the inside, another butterfly and a glittery rose completes the sentiment!
Happy Mother's Day all!




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the scallop layers and colors are perfect!! Thanks for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments. It is blogs like yours that inspire me!

    ReplyDelete